Commercial Pet Photography
Whether you sell a retail product online or run a large retail space, you’re a small business or solo petreneur selling products or offering services,
I offer varying different commercial packages to specifically suit your business needs and budgets.
I create on-location lifestyle images that showcase your brand, product or services.
Commercial shoots start from $650 – Get in touch for a custom quote for your specific job requirements.
Create images to sell your product or service to your audience.
Pop-Up Pet Portraits
Popping up at various pet events and pet businesses around Melbourne.
Pop-Up Pet Portraits
These are what I like to call my pop-up pet portraits which can be offered at your event or place of business for your customers.
They are a great incentive to get new clients coming into your business or visitors to your event, or means you can offer something a bit different for your current client base.
My Pop-Ups are especially popular for Christmas Pet Portraits and other themed holidays throughout the year and they are always really fun and popular.
- My pop-up pet portraits are run at various different pet events and pet businesses throughout the year.
- Pop-ups can be run where the business pays to run this service providing customers with free photos or alternatively the customer pays for their photo.
- Depending on the event or time of year, the setting can vary in theme and style and often comes with props included.
- Various print package options available for the customer to take advantage of.
- If you would like to inquire about running a Pop-Up at your next event or at your place of businesses for your customers, please get in touch.
- Some partners and events include: Best Friends Pet Stores, Ports Howloween, Tiny Dog Festival, Fox FM Oodles of Oodles, Burwood Brickworks Santa Paws, Highpoint Puppy Palooza and more.
- On-location lifestyle photography showcasing your products/services.
- Catering to both large and small businesses in pet retail/product and services. Commercial clients can include: Brand names, Products, Vets, Groomers, Daycare, Pet Stores, Service Providers and more
- Each job is quoted based on your specific job requirements and image usage and pricing is charged per hour, 1/2 day or full day of shooting.
- Digital files are supplied for your licensed use.
- Images can be provided for your website and online branding, print marketing and brochures.
- Some commercial clients include: Friendly Dog Collars, Deakin University, Fox FM, Rufus & Coco, The Rookeepers, Cooper Pet Essentials.
Commercial pet photography to advertise their range of pet accessories, dog collars and harnesses.
Commercial animal/wildlife photography to illustrate what the Rookeepers team do and the types of animals they work with.
Commercial pet photography for a school book featuring student’s dogs within school areas.
Commercial pet photography to advertise their cat brand grooming products and wee kitty litter