Commercial Pet Photography
As well as working for private clients in photographing their pets, I also work with businesses in the pet industry offering commercial pet photography.
I also run pop-up pet portraits, which are always popular at events and can be run at your place of business.
These are a good way to get new clients coming into your business or to be able to offer something a bit different for your current client base.
These are especially popular for Christmas Pet Portraits and other themed holidays throughout the year.
Whether you sell a retail product online or run a large retail space, you’re a small business or solo petreneur selling products or offering services,
I offer varying different commercial packages to specifically suit your business needs and budgets.
I create on-location lifestyle images that showcase your brand, product or services.
- On-location lifestyle photography showcasing your products/services.
- Catering to both large and small businesses in pet retail/product and services. Commercial clients can include: Brand names, Products, Vets, Groomers, Daycare, Pet Stores, Service Providers and more
- Pricing on application. Each job is quoted based on your specific job requirements and image usage.
- Pricing is charged per hour, 1/2 day or full day of shooting.
- Digital files are supplied for your licensed use.
- Images can be provided for your website and online branding, print marketing and brochures.
- Some commercial clients include: Friendly Dog Collars, Deakin University, Rufus & Coco, The Rookeepers, Lovepup, Leopets, Cooper Pet Essentials, 12 Point Psycology, Diggity Doggy Daycare
“Erin is a fabulous operator – she took on a huge job for us and went above & beyond to turn it around on a really tight schedule. Would recommend Erin to anybody looking for a friendly, talented pet photographer!”
“The whole process dealing with Erin was so smooth. She listened to our needs and went over and beyond to accommodate them. She had the touch to work with the 4 dogs we brought in, even though they weren’t as well behaved as we would have liked. We love the photos.”
“A commercial shoot for the first product of our brand new pet supplies brand and we were blow away with the results. Our goal was to impress with style and the quality of the shots exceeded our expectations.”
“It was great working with Erin, she assisted in sourcing dog models and really captured what I was looking for, for the photo shoot. She was fantastic with the dogs on the day and after receiving the photos they’re just as fab! Thanks Erin.”
Commercial pet photography for Cooper Pet Essentials to advertise their cat scratcher product
Commercial pet photography for Rufus & Coco to advertise their cat brand grooming products and wee kitty litter
Commercial pet photography for the Fox FM’s Hughesy & Kate Men and Mongrels 2019 Calendar
Commercial pet photography for LovePup to advertise their range of dog bandanas and bow ties
Commercial pet photography for a new pet apparel line for Deakin University.
Pop-Up Pet Portraits
My pop-up pet portraits are run at various different pet events and pet businesses throughout the year, where you can come and get your dog photographed and receive a single image file for a small fee. Depending on the event or time of year, these can vary in theme and style.
I also run various themed mini-sessions with different photo package options available.
If you are a business and would like to inquire about running a Pop-Up at your businesses for your customers, please get in touch.