In 2016 I embarked on my first photo book fundraising project.
“From Lost to Loved”, became my first book and tells the heartwarming stories of Melbourne Rescue Dogs celebrating their new lives with loving families.
After the success of this project, I’m launching straight into my second book – Volume Two – “Longing for Love” and am now accepting applications for this.
“From Lost to Loved” is a Melbourne pet photography book project to celebrate Melbourne’s rescue dogs.
This book is a lovely keepsake collection of photographic work for dog owners to cherish and also
a resource to show people how important and rewarding it can be to adopt a dog and give them a second chance at life.
- A limited edition hard cover coffee table photobook telling the heartwarming stories of 65 rescue dogs now living the lush life in the big city of Melbourne and Victoria surrounds.
- Each dog’s story is accompanied with photographs to capture the dog’s personalities and illustrate their new found happiness with loving families.
- A fundraising project to support and raise money for Puppytales Rescue and Rehoming Inc and Gumtree Greys – over $4000 raised!
- To ensure the book is a quality product it’s been professionally designed and printed within Australia.
The book is now available for purchase.
For $145 with 10% of book sales donated to the rescue groups.
Sales are now open – Click the image below to purchase the book.
The book is a limited edition print run, now with only 20 copies left.
Order now to ensure you don’t miss out!
With a purpose
The “From Lost to Loved” project is a fundraising initiative to show the gratitude toward the people who work so hard to help these needy animals survive, find them new homes and help them live a happy life.For this project I’ve chosen to work with a couple of rescue groups with focuses close to my heart.
Focused on the rescue and re-homing of Greyhounds when they are no longer wanted by their greyhound racing industry owners and/or trainers.
A non-profit group dedicated to saving the lives of dogs and puppies all over Victoria. Aiming to help save the lives of dogs on Death Row and stop the dumping of unwanted pups.
- A limited edition hard cover coffee table photobook telling the heartwarming stories of Melbourne Rescue Dogs.
- An opportunity to get some beautiful photos of your dog with options to purchase images from your session for yourself that you can cherish forever.
- $100 participation fee, with $50 being donated, includes your pet photography session and a double page spread in the book.
- A fundraising project to help support and raise money for two Australian Rescue Groups – Greyhound Rescue Victoria, Melbourne Animal Rescue and Puppy Tales Rescue and Rehoming.
- The book will be published in time for Christmas 2018 and for sale for approx $150.
- Apply now by filling out the application form below
When I first heard about the beautiful book “From lost to loved” I knew it was something that I wanted to be part of.
I was a bit apprehensive about how my 5 furbabies would go with their photo shoot. I was more worried that trying to wrangle 5 stubborn Staffies to have their photos taken would want to make Erin give up pet photography!! However as soon as I met Erin I knew she was up for the challenge.
Erin’s exceptional manner with my dogs made them relaxed as she worked individually with each dog to get the best possible shots. Then when they had worn some of their energy off she was able to get group shots with all 5 of my babies looking like perfect angels. The whole experience was a day of relaxed fun and enjoyment.
However the real enjoyment came when I was able to view the shots taken. As soon as the slideshow started of all the images Erin had managed to snap, I started to cry. Each dogs character was perfectly captured and shone through her beautiful photography. I honestly couldn’t be happier with the photos or with the finished product of my beautiful wall art.
I cant wait to share my babies stories with everyone in the book “From Lost to Loved”. I’m so glad I now have such beautiful photos as keepsakes and life lasting memories.
Erin, thank you so much. You are absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and cant thank you enough for the beautiful pieces that I have of my babies.Belinda Glasscock