My dog is my everything. She is my love, my life and my inspiration.
She has helped show me that animals lives are so precious. Tiny lives to be revered – to respect, to look up to, to learn from and to love.
My contribution is to show the world the beauty of our pets and animals by creating photos that show us their life was special, they meant something to us and ultimately that they were loved. I believe that expressing the love we have for animals and embracing the love they show us in return, makes us richer people.
Having grown up around animals and having my own dog, Peanut, I’ve felt more and more connected and passionate about our relationships with animals and more specifically dogs as more than just pets, as part of our family. After moving to Melbourne 6 years ago, with Melbourne being an awesome community of dog lovers, I was even more inspired to incorporate my love of animals into my photography. I’ve always been an avid animal lover and animal rights supporter but my love for Peanut has shown me just how much a pet can influence your life for the better. Bringing joy, love and happiness to everyday, I feel it is important to capture and cherish these memories, moments and rewarding relationships with our pets.
All life is
And all forms of life respond to
Getting to know the more personal stuff….
- I’m a proud Kiwi, getting hassled for my “fush und chups” accent in Australia
- I LOVE to travel! Next on my list is Africa, South America and Antarctica.
- I LOVE sunshine, summer and the outdoors. I’m a total hermit during winter.
- My favourite food is pasta and most things Italian. Oh and Haloumi Cheese!!!
- I’m fit’ish’ but only because I LOVE food
- I am a TV watching addict, especially reality tv, that’s my daily dose of drama.
On My Bucket List…
- More travel….Sooo much world out there to see and experience!
- Wildlife animal photography tours in South Africa and Antarctica
- Volunteering at Thailand Elephant Sanctuary.
- Peanut as a Therapy Dog visiting hospitals/aged care homes spreading love.
Erin is proud to be announced the Finalist for the Victorian Pet/Animal Photographer of the year for 4 years running! Check out her award image gallery