Commercial Pet Photography
Whether you sell a retail product online or run a large retail space, you’re a small business or solo petreneur selling products or offering services,
I offer varying different commercial packages to specifically suit your business needs and budgets.
I create on-location lifestyle images that showcase your brand, product or services.
This is provided through the pop-up pet portraits I run, which are always really fun and popular.
These are a great way to get new clients coming into your business or to be able to offer something a bit different for your current client base.
These are especially popular for Christmas Pet Portraits and other themed holidays throughout the year.
Pop-Up Pet Portraits
A mobile themed studio popping up at various pet events and pet businesses.
- My pop-up pet portraits are run at various different pet events and pet businesses throughout the year.
- Pop-ups can be run where the business pays to run this service providing customers with free photos or alternatively the customer pays for their photo.
- Depending on the event or time of year, the settings can vary in theme and style and often come with props included.
- I also run various themed mini-sessions with different photo package options available for the customer to take advantage of.
- If you are a business and would like to inquire about running a Pop-Up at your businesses for your customers, please get in touch.
Create images to sell your product or service to your audience.
- On-location lifestyle photography showcasing your products/services.
- Catering to both large and small businesses in pet retail/product and services. Commercial clients can include: Brand names, Products, Vets, Groomers, Daycare, Pet Stores, Service Providers and more
- Each job is quoted based on your specific job requirements and image usage and pricing is charged per hour, 1/2 day or full day of shooting.
- Digital files are supplied for your licensed use.
- Images can be provided for your website and online branding, print marketing and brochures.
- Some commercial clients include: Friendly Dog Collars, Deakin University, Fox FM, Rufus & Coco, The Rookeepers, Cooper Pet Essentials.
Commercial pet photography to advertise their range of pet accessories, dog collars and harnesses.
Commercial animal/wildlife photography to illustrate what the Rookeepers team do and the types of animals they work with.
Commercial pet photography for a school book featuring student’s dogs within school areas.
Commercial pet photography to advertise their cat brand grooming products and wee kitty litter