Commercial Pet Photography
As well as working for private clients in photographing their pets, I also work with businesses in the pet industry offering commercial pet photography.
I also run pop-up pet portraits, which are always popular at events and can be run at your place of business.
These are a good way to get new clients coming into your business or to be able to offer something a bit different for your current client base.
These are especially popular for Christmas Pet Portraits and other themed holidays throughout the year.
Whether you sell a retail product online or run a large retail space, you’re a small business or solo petreneur selling products or offering services,
I offer varying different commercial packages to specifically suit your business needs and budgets.
I create on-location lifestyle images that showcase your brand, product or services.
- On-location lifestyle photography showcasing your products/services.
- Catering to both large and small businesses in pet retail/product and services. Commercial clients can include: Brand names, Products, Vets, Groomers, Daycare, Pet Stores, Service Providers and more
- Pricing on application. Each job is quoted based on your specific job requirements and image usage.
- Pricing is charged per hour, 1/2 day or full day of shooting.
- Digital files are supplied for your licensed use.
- Images can be provided for your website and online branding, print marketing and brochures.
- Some commercial clients include: Friendly Dog Collars and The Rookeepers
Pop-Up Pet Portraits
My pop-up pet portraits are run at various different pet events and pet businesses throughout the year, where you can come and get your dog photographed and receive a single image file for a small fee. Depending on the event or time of year, these can vary in theme and style.
I also run various themed mini-sessions with different photo package options available.
If you are a business and would like to inquire about running a Pop-Up at your businesses for your customers, please get in touch.
Where I’ll be popping up next
- 28th October 2018 in Port Melbourne
- FREE Howl-o-ween themed pet portraits for all registered dogs