Commercial Pet Photography
As well as working for private clients in photographing their pets, I also work with businesses in the pet industry offering commercial pet photography.
I also run pop-up pet portraits, which are always popular at events and can be run at your place of business.
These are a good way to get new clients coming into your business or to be able to offer something a bit different for your current client base.
These are especially popular for Christmas Pet Portraits and other themed holidays throughout the year.
Whether you sell a retail product online or run a large retail space, you’re a small business or solo petreneur selling products or offering services,
I offer varying different commercial packages to specifically suit your business needs and budgets.
I create on-location lifestyle images that showcase your brand, product or services.
- On-location lifestyle photography showcasing your products/services.
- Catering to both large and small businesses in pet retail/product and services. Commercial clients can include: Brand names, Products, Vets, Groomers, Daycare, Pet Stores, Service Providers and more
- Pricing on application. Each job is quoted based on your specific job requirements and image usage.
- Pricing is charged per hour, 1/2 day or full day of shooting.
- Digital files are supplied for your licensed use.
- Images can be provided for your website and online branding, print marketing and brochures.
- Some commercial clients include: Friendly Dog Collars and The Rookeepers
Pop-Up Pet Portraits
My pop-up pet portraits are run at various different pet events and pet businesses throughout the year, where you can come and get your dog photographed and receive a single image file for a small fee. Depending on the event or time of year, these can vary in theme and style.
I also run various themed mini-sessions with different photo package options available.
Make sure to subscribe to my mailing list or follow my Facebook and Instagram feeds to find out when and where I’ll be popping up next.
If you are a business and would like to inquire about running a Pop-Up at your businesses for your customers, please get in touch.
Where I’ll be popping up next
- Saturday 10th February 2018
- $35 Pop-Up pet portraits on site
- Sunday 11th February 2018
- $35 Pop-Up pet portraits on site with $10 donated to POTH
- October TBA 2018 in Port Melbourne
- FREE Howl-o-ween themed pet portraits for all registered dogs
- Saturday February 17th at The Ascot Lot
- Offering session promotion and Rescue Book on Sale