In 2016 I embarked on my first photo book fundraising project.
“From Lost to Loved”, became my first book and tells the heartwarming stories of Melbourne Rescue Dogs celebrating their new lives with loving families.
After the success of this project, I’m launching straight into my second book – Volume Two – “Longing for Love” and am now accepting applications for this.
Longing for Love – A Melbourne Rescue Dog’s Photobook is the second volume book in a limited edition collection telling the heartwarming adoption stories of some very lucky dogs, having received a second chance at life and love.
Applications are now open for the last round of photo sessions taking place from August – October 2018
Limited places and sessions available, so don’t miss out!
How does it all work?
- $100 participation fee per dog/page spread
- 50% donated to the rescues
- Includes your on-location pet photography session (usually $249)
- Includes a double page spread in the book.
The Photo Session
- An opportunity to get some beautiful photos of you and your dog
- Options to purchase images from your session
- Quality products and artwork to showcase your photos
- 2-3 images used in the book accompanied with your dog’s rescue story as written by you.
- 10% of book sales is also donated
- Books available for approx $100 – $149
(dependant on participant numbers)
- Estimated release date of December 2018
- Professionally designed and printed in Australia
With a purpose
My Mebourne Rescue Dog’s Photobook project is a fundraising initiative to show the gratitude toward the people who work so hard to help these needy animals survive, find them new homes and help them live a happy life.
For this project I’ve chosen rescue groups with focuses close to my heart.
My first book – From Lost to Loved – raised over $4,000!
Focused on the rescue and re-homing of Greyhounds when they are no longer wanted by their greyhound racing industry owners and/or trainers.
A non-profit group dedicated to saving the lives of dogs and puppies all over Victoria. Aiming to help save the lives of dogs on Death Row and stop the dumping of unwanted pups.
“We are so thrilled to be a part of this incredibly high quality and professional project. Erin has compiled a heartwarming collection of stories and stunning photographs into a truly beautiful volume that helps promote the wonder of inviting a rescue dog into your life AND helps rescue groups financially to keep doing their work. This is truly a collector’s item.”Danielle Graber
“I was privileged to have all 5 of my babies in this wonderful book. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the stories of positive happy endings after such sad starts to life and hearing the joy that all furbabies bring to their rescuers. The book itself is magnificent, the photography, the words, the layout, the quality!”Belinda Glasscock
With over 100 copies sold, this book project has raised over $4000 for the animal rescues involved.
There are still a few copies left, so make sure you get your hands on one quick before they all sell out!
- A limited edition hard cover coffee table photobook telling the heartwarming stories of 65 rescue dogs now living the lush life in the big city of Melbourne and Victoria surrounds.
- Each dog’s story is accompanied with photographs to capture the dog’s personalities and illustrate their new found happiness with loving families.
- A fundraising project to support and raise money for Puppytales Rescue and Rehoming Inc and Gumtree Greys – over $4000 raised!
- To ensure the book is a quality product it’s been professionally designed and printed within Australia.
The book is now available for purchase.
For $145 with 10% of book sales donated to the rescue groups.
Sales are now open – Click the image below to purchase the book.
The book is a limited edition print run, now with only 20 copies left.
Order now to ensure you don’t miss out!