In 2016 I embarked on my first photo book fundraising project.
“From Lost to Loved”, became my first book to tell the heartwarming and inspirational stories of Melbourne Rescue Dogs in celebration of their new lives with loving families.
After the success of this project, I wanted to create a second edition to add to this series of books.
Volume Two – “Longing for Love” – has just launched!
There are still a few copies left, so make sure you get your hands on one quick before they all sell out!
‘From Lost to Loved’ – Sale on NOW!
- A limited edition, hard cover, collectors item coffee table book.
- Only a few copies left. Order now to ensure you don’t miss out!
- 10% of book sales donated to the rescue groups
- Discounts available for multiple orders
Customer Review“We are so thrilled to be a part of this incredibly high quality and professional project. Erin has compiled a heartwarming collection of stories and stunning photographs into a truly beautiful volume that helps promote the wonder of inviting a rescue dog into your life AND helps rescue groups financially to keep doing their work. This is truly a collector’s item.” – Danielle Graber
All new design, new locations and just as much a keepsake collectors item to take pride of place on your coffee table.
‘Longing For Love’ – Available NOW
- Hard-cover, limited edition collectors item coffee table book.
- 10% of book sales donated to the rescue groups.
- Discounts available for multiple orders.